Its slim arm profile and wooden leg keeps the Erika light and elegant while maintaining our promise of quality construction.
Luonto uses a combination of state-of-the-art technology and the expertise of their craftsmen to produce a sustainable, beautiful and functional product. Based in Finland, Luonto's manufacturing processes are part of the family business's heritage. "This is not something we do to be on trend but rather it is done simply because it is where we come from and how we do things." Luonto only uses locally sourced wood and recycles their wood waste by converting it into pellets that heat all three production lines, local schools and even one local town. "With these methods and more we have a minimal footprint in making our product while helping others that can benefit from our byproducts.
- Queen Size Sofa: 69" W x 40" D x 32" H
- Queen Size Bed: 60" W x 80" D x 32" H
Getting its name by how the dual motion sleeper nests a portion of the mattress perfectly below the seat and tucking the other portion effortlessly in the back of the frame. A combination that does not compromise on style or comfort whether seated or sleeping.
How to use Nest Function:
- Remove the back cushions. Set aside
- With one hand grab handle near the seatback
- Using your other hand grab the front of the seat and lift
- Lifting forward lower the seat to the floor
- Fold-down seat back panel. Repeat for each seat
- Dual Motion Sleeper for Ease of Use
- Foam Mattress (5in/12cm Thickness)